The start of the winter solstice flags a time to rest, renew, and reflect. I don’t know about y’all but 2021 has been quite a year. I’m going to spend some time quiet time at home (thanks, Omicron) to chill out of and recharge before the new year.
Here are a few coaching questions I’ll be reflecting on by the fire with care:
- What are you grateful for?
- What did you learn? How have you grown?
- What did you fail at?
- What challenges did you overcome?
- What were your small & big wins?
- What are you most proud of?
- What do you need to let go of?
- What do you need to table for next year?
- What opportunities lie ahead for 2022?
- What are you leaving behind in 2021?
- How will you reset/recharge before the new year?
- What ways will you #treatyoself?
- How will you give yourself grace?
- What would you like to make space for?
- How can you nurture new connections?
- What ways will you build & create ideas marinating in your head?
What questions help you take a beat to think on? Let me know.