Laura Pasquini explores how knowledge, technology, and community influence learning and performance. Her work centers on evidence-based practice and innovative design to create optimal work and educational environments. As a seasoned learning and research design consultant, she helps organizations and teams identify performance gaps and develop effective learning solutions.
Please find links to my work and experiences here:
- Videos (animations, explainers, & lessons): http://bit.ly/techknowtoolsvideos
- Illustrations/Designs: dribbble.com/laurapasquini
- Audio/Podcast Production: https://techknowtools.com/podcasts/
- Sample Learning Design Program: http://bit.ly/olcinnovatesandbox
- Talks/Workshops/Presentations: https://www.slideshare.net/laurapasquini
- Research & Publication Highlights: https://techknowtools.com/publications/
Consulting & Speaking Focus:
- Organizational change management
- Group dynamics, virtual teaming, & remote work
- Online academic advising and/or student support
- Career coaching & employment transitions
- Curriculum design & technical writing
- Learning technology, digital learning, & blended education design
- Networked practices & social media for education and training solutions
- Performance analysis & assessment and evaluation
- Digital storytelling via podcasts, video animations, social narrative, etc.
As a scholar-practitioner, Dr. Pasquini investigates and applies evidence for research on mentoring experiences, networked practices, open, online communities, digital professional identity development, and digital learning environments. She consults with various organizations, educational institutions, non-profit groups, and corporate associations on the stewardship of technology to improve performance, find learning solutions, and develop community culture. You can often find Laura curating a wealth of ideas on Twitter, as @laurapasquini and learning out loud on her podcasts: Learn/Perform Mixtape, BreakDrink, and #InVinoFab. To gain insights about talent development, learning, and performance, follow and subscribe to the blog section of this website.
Welcome to techKNOWtools
Contact Laura for any requests for consulting, training, speaking opportunities, digital developments, and/or research inquiries via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can find a time for us to connect and meet.
[Disclaimer: The contents of this site represents the personal thoughts, opinions, and research of Laura A. Pasquini PhD, which may or may not represent the opinions of her past, current, or future employers.]
This website and its contents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you are reading and learning with me, feel free to donate me a couple of quid. Thanks!