Laura Pasquini is interested in understanding how learning, technology, and knowledge are woven into professional networks and workplace performance. With almost fifteen years’ experience in the Canadian and US higher education sector, Dr. Pasquini’s experiences weave academic affairs, student support, and faculty teaching and research together. These institutional experiences expand across disciplines and domains to connect academic advising, instructional design, student development, career mentoring, teaching, and scholarship. Laura cares how we will continue to work, learn, and thrive in our professional communities and work environments.
Welcome to techKNOWtools
This is a place where Laura Pasquini reflects and shares ideas on how knowledge, technology, and community influence learning & professional development.
- Causality: School Libraries and Student Success (CLASS) II Grant Research with American Library Association (2015-2019)
- 2017 Digital Literacy Impact Study: New Media Consortium Horizon Project Strategic Brief on Occupational Success after Students Graduate from Higher Ed
- OLC Innovate – Solution Design Summit Co-Chair 2016
- Inaugural OLC Innovate Conference (#OLCInnovate) Co-Chair 2016
- Emerging Technologies for Online Learning (#et4online) OLC Program Chair 2015
- ACPA Digital Task Force (2014-2015) http://digitaltaskforce.myacpa.org/
- Emerging Tech. for Online Learning (#et4online) Featured Sessions Chair 2014
- NACADA Council Member 2013-2015
- Editor, Learning and Performance Quarterly (2012-2014)
- NACADA Advising Communities Division Chair from 2013-2015
- NACADA Technology in Advising Community Chair from 2011-2013
You can often find Laura curating a wealth of goodness on Twitter, as @laurapasquini, podcasting with BreakDrink and In Vino Fabulum (#InVinoFab); while writing about organizational development, technology for learning, knowledge management, and current projects on her blog.
Consulting & Speaking Focus: Learning technology, digital learning & development, organizational change management, team & group dynamics, online academic advising and/or student support, career exploration/development, curriculum design, social media for learning, mentoring, networked practices, learning/performance assessment, and digital storytelling through podcasts, video animations, and blog narratives.
Contact Laura for any requests for consulting, training, speaking opportunities, digital developments, and/or research inquiries via email at: email@example.com Or you can find a time for us to connect and meet.
[Disclaimer: The contents of this site represent the personal thoughts, opinions, and research of Laura A. Pasquini PhD, which may or may not represent the opinions of her past, current, or future employers.]
This website and its contents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.