The Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan Consortium), MERLOT, and our Emerging Technologies steering committee wanted to give you a sneak peak of what lies ahead at #et4online, so we hung out to share details about the upcoming conference being held April 22-24, 2015 in Dallas, Texas.
Who attends #et4online? (you might ask)
Image c/o @brocansky
6 Reasons Why You Should Join Us for #et4online
Or hear what the #et4online Steering Committee Members have to say in today’s Google+ Hangout ON AIR (recorded):
Michelle Pacansky-Brock Conference Chair – @brocansky
Jason Rhode, Assistant Conference Chair – @jasonrhode
Jane Moore, MERLOT Program Chair – @janepmoore
Laura Pasquini, OLC Program Chair – @laurapasquini
Here are just a few of the MANY highlights for the #et4online program that we shared:
- The Unconference – dig into topics and direct the agenda as you like it
- Technology Test Kitchen – a maker space to explore, play & learn for ed tech
- Keynote & Plenary Speakers – talks about connection to learning, networked identity, collaborative knowledge, and then some
- Featured Sessions & Workshops – are just a few of the program items NOT to miss and learn from
- Discovery Sessions with VoiceThread – to augment interaction and learning between presenters and attendees
- The Launch Pad & Teacher Tank- Where #edtech start ups can show case their wares to our Ed Tech “sharks.” Submission Deadline Closes February, 13, 2015 – apply now!
Interested in attending (virtual or on site)? Register TODAY! Early bird pricing ends on February 25, 2015. I hope to welcome a few of you to Dallas in April. Do you have questions about the conference or program? Want to know great places to find BBQ in Dallas? Want to get involved and volunteer? You know where to find me. I’d be happy to answer any/all questions. Hope to see you soon!