Today was the second half of Exploring the Future of Courses: From Courses to Dis/Course web conference. There great things to hear & learn about from the 3 sessions:
- Identity in the age of the open classroom (D’Arcy Norman) & Identity Presentation
- Pedagogy and web 2 (Grainne Conole) & her Discourse Presentation
- Teaching for Openness (Alec Couros)
It is great to engage with others who share the same passion and interest in the EdTech community. Although there was some great exchange today, I did leave the online conference with many questions and thoughts to ponder. After digesting the wealth of information & presentations I will be sure to share more thoughts.
Many thanks to:
- Martin Weller, George Siemens, and Grainne Conole for initiating the web conference
- All the presenters who shared their experiences & knowledge
- And of course, the many participants who contributed to a myriad of discussions & posts
For more follow up discussions check out the Disc09 Moodle.