If you are interested in contacting me for a keynote, workshop, or talk, please feel free to contact me via techknowtoolsllc [at] gmail.com
Invited Keynotes, Workshops & Panels
Pasquini, L. A. (2018): Pod save higher ed: A resource guide to inspire storytelling & podcast making in higher education. figshare. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.7228223.v1
Pasquini, L. A. (2018, October, 19). Pod save higher ed: Resources for Podcasting. [Workshop]. Innovative Teaching & Learning at a Distance Conference, University of Houston, Houston, TX. Retrieved from https://www.slideshare.net/LauraPasquini/pod-save-higher-ed-resources-for-podcasting
Pasquini, L. A. (2018, October, 19). What’s your story? [Keynote]. Innovative Teaching & Learning at a Distance Conference, University of Houston, Houston, TX. Retrieved from https://www.slideshare.net/LauraPasquini/whats-your-story-120029547
Pasquini, L. A. (2017, October, 11). Leveraging technologies for student success. NUTN Network 2017. San Antonio, TX. http://nutn.org/35th/
Pasquini, L. A. (2017, July 18). Building professional learning communities. Association of Public & Land-Grant Universities: Personalized Learning Consortium. Active+Adaptive Learning Grant. Louisville, KY. [Archived slide deck]
Doody, T., & Shea, H. (2017, March 28). Contested Issues Debate Live From #ACPA17 in Columbus, Ohio: Create vs. Cultivate – John Austin & Laura Pasquini. Higher Ed Live. Retrieved from http://bit.ly/ContestedIssues17 [Video Archive]
Pasquini, L. A. (2017, March 9). Leveraging technologies for student success. [Plenary Talk]. 2017 Open SUNY Center for Online Teaching Excellence. Open State University of New York System. Syracuse, NY.
Pasquini, L. A. (2017, January 27). Supporting your learners with technology. [Keynote]. The 21st Annual FACET/ILTE Spring Teaching-Learning Symposium. Indiana University Southeast – New Albany, IN.
Pasquini, L. A. (2017, January 27). Connecting students for success: Backwards design for student support & enrollment. [Keynote & Workshop]. IUS Division of Enrollment & Student Affairs. Indiana University Southeast – New Albany, IN.
Pasquini, L. A. (2016, November 17). The student affairs educators technology competency: Applications for supporting & connecting your campus. [Professional Workshop]. National Conference on Student Leadership, Orlando, FL.
Pasquini, L. A. (2016, May 25). Supporting Student Success with Technology. [Keynote]. Distance Learning Idea Fusion: Student Success Advisors Summer Retreat, Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA.
Pasquini, L. A. (2016, May 19). Why connected advising matters. [Keynote]. Western New York Advising Technology Conference, Niagara University, NY.
Pasquini, L. A., Brown, P. G., Ahlquist, J., Doody, T., & Cabellon, E. (2016, March 6). Social and digital technology competency institute for college student educators. [Pre-Conference Workshop]. 2016 ACPA Convention, Montreal, QC, Canada.
Pasquini, L. A. (2016, January). The Future of Academic Advising: Why connected advising matters. [Lecture]. Student Success Lecture Series. Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR.
Pasquini, L. A., & Forche, B. (2014, December 8). Applying digital technologies to improve academic advising. Academic Impressions, Orlando, FL. Workshop notes retrieved from http://bit.ly/AIadvising14
Pasquini, L. A. (2014, November 19). 10 lessons learned from lecturing. Graduate Student Teaching Excellence Program, Denton, TX.
Pasquini, L. A. (2014). Supporting blended learners: Engagement using social media & experiential learning. Invited Workshop for Blended Learning Workshop & Conference, Online Learning Consortium, Denver, CO.
Croke, B., Joosten, T., Pasquini, L. A., & Popiolek, B. (2013, March 5). Social media in higher ed: Where are we going? #sxswEDU Conference Panel, Austin, TX.
Pasquini, L. A. (2013, February 2) Student development 2.0: Optimizing social media to connect your campus, [Keynote]. Dalton Institute, Tallahassee, FL. Keynote.
Pasquini, L. A. (2013). The Impact of Storytelling in Advising. [Keynote]. Manitoba Advising Professionals (MAP) Conference. Winnipeg, MB, Canada.
Pasquini, L. A. (2012). Digital pedagogy to engage: Skills for social & connected learning. [Keynote]. Mountain Moodle Moot. Helena, MT.
Pasquini, L. A. (2011, November). Personal Learning Networks: Collaboration and Connection to Support Campus Activities. Invited Workshop for NACA Mid-America Conference, Covington, KY.
Pasquini, L. A. (2011). Why Networked Advising Matters. [Keynote]. University of Hawaii Advisor System Workshop. Honolulu, HI.
Conference Presentations and Proceedings
- Davis, V. (2017, February 23). Digital Learning Day: Social Media PD Best Practices #DLDay. 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
- Mauss, S. (2016, December 20). DEpisode 105: Digital Learning. Here We Are Podcast.
- Baker III, F.W. (2015). TrendSetters: Conversations with innovators in learning and technology [interview with Laura Pasquini]. TechTrends.
- Pasquini, L. A. (2013, November 22). 2013 Jon C. Dalton Institute on College Student Values Keynote Speaker: Laura Pasquini, University of North Texas. Character Clearinghouse, Florida State University. [Archived webcast.]
- Pasquini, L. A. (2012, December 3). Portrait Gallery: Laura Pasquini, Academic Counselor UNT Inhouse
- Wakefield, J. (2012, September 16). Laura Pasquini: My Ph.D. Experience So Far… LT Forum.
- Pasquini, L. A. (2011, January 25). Invited to join the online panel for PhD careers clinic: HE live chat. The Guardian- Higher Education Network.
- Pasquini, L. A. & Stoller, E. D. (2011, March 23). Episode 2: Personal Learning Networks and Higher Education. Higher Ed Live.
- In (2010, December 13). Feature: ATPI Doctoral Student Research Group. UNT College of Information – Call Number, 69(2); 8.